Customer Account Agent
Eastern Credit Management Services is Atlantic Canada’s leading credit management service company. We specialize in consumer and commercial accounts representing our clients of all sizes, markets, and industries. We pride ourselves on our professional customer service approach to account recovery, while maintaining high success rates for our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Customer Account Agent to join our Customer Account Recovery Team at our office located in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Bilingual in both French and English
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Successful completion of Post-Secondary Education or prior credit and collection or sales experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and telephone)
- Ability to execute in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to analyze challenges, overcome obstacles, and multitask
- Strong computer skills
- Goal and results driven
- Must be organized with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, dependable, and honest
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- Managing our Clients’ customer accounts/invoices at various stages of the credit and collection process
- Obtaining payment and/or establishing re-payment schedules
- Maintaining regular follow up on customer accounts and contact.
- Handling a high level of outbound and inbound calls
- Negotiation of payment over the short term
- Discuss payment options and rectify any account discrepancies
- Utilize various skip tracing/locating routines
- Adhere to both internal and external policies and procedures
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted to schedule a date and time.
Please email, fax or mail resume to:
Eastern Credit Management Services
560 Main Street, Suite 310,
Saint John, New Brunswick, E2K 1J5
Canada Fax 506-634-0565 firstname.lastname@example.org